Rock Fabrications | 01634264606

Quartz Kitchen Worktops


Quartz is an excellent stone to use for your kitchen worktop.   When style, performance and cost are all priorities within your home or workplace.   Quartz worktops have a premium look and feel but with much lower maintenance than other natural stones. 

Quartz is typically made of 93% natural quartz material with the remaining 7% made up of polymers.  resins, and colour pigments.     Quartz worktops are very durable and come in a large number of colours and styles.  Quartz kitchen countertops are heat resistant, won't crack or chip easily, and as it is non-porous it will not need regular sealing and will not stain easily.   Additionally, the fact that quartz is a non-porous stone means that it will not harbour bacteria and is easy to clean. 

We work with clients across the South East, either directly with clients who already know what stone and manufacturer they want to use.  Or with clients who are looking for some expert advice.  We use a number of suppliers including, Istone, Lunastone, Caesarstone,  Global Granite, Silestone, 1810company, Arena Stone, Compac, and Stone World.   These manufacturers help us supply a wide variety of stones to suit every requirement.  

Quotes can be provided within 12 hours and turn around time can be a little as 5 days. 

All our quartz worktops are fabricated in our specialist workshop and showroom, which is situated right off the M2 near Gillingham in Kent.  However,  we complete work across London, Surrey, Essex, Kent, East Sussex and West Sussex.  We have also been recognised nationally and in the press for the quality of our work.   Our showroom is open Monday to Friday and by appointment only on Saturday. 

Rock fabrications are a well-established natural stone manufacturer,  trading for the past 25 years In Kent - specialising in the precision crafting of the highest quality natural stones, such as Granite, Marble, Quartz, Onyx and many others.

At Rock Fabrications, we are committed to excellence in customer service, which is why we are proud members of Checkatrade.  See our reviews here. 

To find out more about how to look after your natural stone, click here.

Granite Worktops

Marble Worktops

Gracio Quartz Worktops Kent

5th March 2020
Gracio Quartz Worktops with recessed drainer board manufactured by the team at Rock Fabrications in Kent this week. This contempory
View

Get In Touch

01634264606 | contact@rockfab.co.uk